• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicken Little, Alive and Well at Flight Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So he failed a checkride at FLEX, and then he will come back to FLOPS and be a Captain, how does this work? This has all the makings of a new Check-airman here at FLOPS

Thanks for the update sc. Sometimes news travelers slow. Now add gb with chicken little in the fail column. Add one to the "not recommended " column and ba not getting thru his IOE. I hope the Flex pilots realise these are not average line pilots. They were hand picked by Uncle,not for their piloting skills, but to help spread his vision.

In a Sieve they went to sea:
In spite of all their friends could say,
On a winter's morn, on a stormy day,
In a Sieve they went to sea!
And when the Sieve turned round and round,
And every one cried, You'll all be drowned!?
They called aloud, Our Sieve ain't big,
But we don?t care a button! we don't care a fig!
In a Sieve we'll go to sea!?

Fildoe? :D:laugh:

Last edited:
So now that Chicken Little has been exposed as Uncle's hand picked leader of the in-house union leader at Flex, he will need to recruit a new in-house union leader at FO. Who will it be? Obviously someone that is an expert. An expert on carrying write-ups.

So now that Chicken Little has been exposed as Uncle's hand picked leader of the in-house union leader at Flex, he will need to recruit a new in-house union leader at FO. Who will it be? Obviously someone that is an expert. An expert on carrying write-ups.

Well that didn't take long. Looks like MK has taken the reins. I hear DM who went over to Flex is helping him out. They are sending some secrete squirrelly letter out to select individuals. The funny thing MK is X check airman and should error on the side of neutrality in the debate since he has to fly with both Union and non union supporters, and when he is providing check rides he represents the FAA! Not a good position to put one self in in my opinion. I also heard talk that he has publicly stated he is out to get one of the X pilots. Probably a union supporter.

MK? When he was a PSM, didn't he tell a line pilot to taxi around dragging the brakes to burn off fuel and the brakes overheated and blew the fuse plugs? He obviously is well qualified as Uncle's new choice for the in-house union leader.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well played sir. Well played.

Latest resources

Back