• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicago Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So Dan is not the correct person, but Katie is?
Would you agree that mailing in resume is better than the "fax" line?

Last edited:
wow!

400 hours and sending resumes already! I thought I was jumping the gun when I went on the resume warpath at about 1200 hours seven months ago. No disrespect meant - more power to you! I can't say I have had any sucsess with any method of sending a resume, but I vary it month to month with different companies. I'll start with snail mail, then switch to email or fax, alternating as much as I can (Chicago Express included). I've been consistently trying everything I'm even a little bit qualified for including airlines, cargo, charter, etc. Nothing is better than a walk-in.

I spoke with Dan this week and he told me "we are not in a hiring mode at this time". I asked if he had any idea when they would start hiring again and he basically said it depends on the war/economy.

There is no flow through to ATA at this time, but they do give pref hiring. Doesnt really mean a thing, we have had many pilots get the job there in the last few months, but have had many not get the job.

About hiring, Dan is right. We have beenn have new hire classes going on for now the past 3 months, and there is one planned for may and june. But no outside hiring of yet. Again as this war seems to be coming to an end, and hopefully the airline traffic will pick up, you might just see some new things here at express as long with some hiring.

Also Dan is not in HR anymore, he is in the new hire class and will be joining us on the line. I beleive its Katie now in HR, dont have any info about her e-mail or contact numbers, but Ill try and get them.
Anthony

Latest resources

Back