• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicago Express IND-MDW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is correct. ATA is removing their jet service from that route and we will be doing 16 daily round trips.

PingPong said:
Chicago Express just announced today through ATA that their flights from IND-MDW are going to double from 8 a day to 16 round trips per day..WOW...My question is how do they plan on doing this with their current fleet...Are they going to be getting more airplanes or stopping service to one of their other cities? I'm curious because I am currently in the pool at Chicago Express and wondering if this is finally the break I need to help me out.
More airplanes equals more pilots and more pilots hopefully means I can take down my tent and quit camping out by the phone. Any info would be much appreciated.

Actually we are going to stop service to 2 of our cities

with rumors of now opening a new one. So thats get rid of 2, open 1, and add lots more flight to indy!

Any of you Windy City guys flying to LEX? I talked to a ChiEx guy a while back and he said those planes have pretty good loads.

Dash 8s

FlyChicaga said: "Chi Ex will be acquiring 4 Dash-8 Q400s in July"

Will Dash8's fit over on your ramp? Maybe if you knock something down?? If you fly with Capt. B.G. from HUF tell him Mike (formerly of HUF) will get those letters out ASAP. I beeeeen berry berry beezee.

Sure, I'll let him know. I know who you're talking about... flown with him. Really good guy.

PingPong said:
Chicago Express just announced today through ATA that their flights from IND-MDW are going to double from 8 a day to 16 round trips per day..WOW...My question is how do they plan on doing this with their current fleet...Are they going to be getting more airplanes or stopping service to one of their other cities? I'm curious because I am currently in the pool at Chicago Express and wondering if this is finally the break I need to help me out.
More airplanes equals more pilots and more pilots hopefully means I can take down my tent and quit camping out by the phone. Any info would be much appreciated.

I was talking to one of my friends ata ATA ops and she said that they are looking to do these flights out of the A concourse extension. Anybody else hear anything about where in the main terminal they will go out of.

Latest resources

Back