Chicago Express IND-MDW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PingPong

Chicago Express just announced today through ATA that their flights from IND-MDW are going to double from 8 a day to 16 round trips per day..WOW...My question is how do they plan on doing this with their current fleet...Are they going to be getting more airplanes or stopping service to one of their other cities? I'm curious because I am currently in the pool at Chicago Express and wondering if this is finally the break I need to help me out.
More airplanes equals more pilots and more pilots hopefully means I can take down my tent and quit camping out by the phone. Any info would be much appreciated.

I dont think we are oing to get new planes. I think we are just going to reduce frequencies into less lucrative markets.

Chi Ex will be acquiring 4 Dash-8 Q400s in July to cover the flying for this route, plus two new destinations to be announced in August/September timeframe. 'Tis the latest rumor (that I just made up)

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

- I have been smoking on that pipe for over three years!Rumorville? Not the best taste in the world.

no flychicago is not lying, lol, j/k.
I ve heard that they might take some flying away from other cities to add these flights. Also I heard they might add 2 more saabs. Who knows, but somehow ATA thinks we can handle 8 more flights a day with a current fleet and flights. Which would be very hard. I beleive are planes are flying over 13 or so hours a day. I could be wrong on that number. Things change here every day and rumors come in every hour so who knows. The latest i heard for hiring is not for another 6 to 8 months, sorry.
Anthony

Is ATA going take the 737's off the ind- mdw flights? Cause if they do, the extra chico flights will simply equal the amount of lift they had by putting a 73 on that route twice a day. Is this right or not?

Latest resources

Back