• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicago Express Class Date?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Which magazine said Chicago Express didn't have any mins? Just curious.

Yea, 1,100tt/100multi sounds correct. Dan Heneghan is their head pilot recruiter so if anyone would know, he would be the guy.

Hey lalo, you're right, nothing wrong with applying. You never know.

With your hours, I'd try Airnet, and keep updating with them. They seem to hire people with low time. Just a thought.

Good luck.

well guys thatnks for your replys, i got a call earlier this week that i am now swimming in the pool. hopefully for not long. rumors have it that there is a class date this may too. and maybe june and july, but nothing definite. i hope it comes soon, but id rather be in this position then to be dry, ill be happy for awhile swimming. looks like a terrific company that is growing rapidlly and everyone i talk to you loves it there. never heard of any bad problems there. well thanks for all your help and hopefully soon, take care,
antney

sorry about the mispelled words, i was in a hurry. about the minimum times posted, its very hard to say what they wany. i have seen people with about 250 total time to applicants with 3000. i think the lower your times our the more people you need to know. not really sure how it works there. wish you the best of luck though. keep on trying.
antney

Flight times for those of us in April's class range from 1300hrs(me) to 11,000hrs. Average is about 1800hrs. There are classes in May and June, but not sure about any after that.

Hope this helps!:D

Thanks for the advice Azaviator. I'm going to look into Airnet. I had a friend tell me about them but I though they had higher minimums. Turns out after looking at their site they dont. Thanks again

Latest resources

Back