Chicago Area Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry

No my friend, few and far between. Tighter than a drum here in the windy city.

121... gojet is hiring.
135... most are laying off.
Some outfit at DPA is hiring. They're looking for guys with Citation time.
Careful though, they're a cheap group. They want you fresh out of the sim. If it's between you and another guy, and he took his checkride a day after you did....they're going to take him because they can get one more day out of him before giving him the axe.
I've also heard the same rumor from 2 different people...this same company has this problem with not paying pilots. "OH yeah, we'll cut you a check tomorrow".

Some outfit at DPA is hiring. They're looking for guys with Citation time.
Careful though, they're a cheap group. They want you fresh out of the sim. If it's between you and another guy, and he took his checkride a day after you did....they're going to take him because they can get one more day out of him before giving him the axe.
I've also heard the same rumor from 2 different people...this same company has this problem with not paying pilots. "OH yeah, we'll cut you a check tomorrow".

I wasn't going to mention them, but since you did, I know from a close that the above is true... stay away!! They will screw you at a moments notice for any reason & abuse you along the way. I am not just saying this because I have a bone to pick either. I am currently laid off and have well over their required time and experience & I won't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Latest resources

Back