Cheap people and the examiner fee!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BOHICAgain said:
Buddy of mined pinked the oral..DE would not fly until oral was sat.. 350 for the initial for 1.5 hours in a room...then 250 for the recheck for the flights...

beware floridian students of DE L@rry Thomas

It's worth the travel time to use Bob Raskey. Heck, I'd travel from Washington State to do a checkride with that guy.

~wheelsup

wheelsup said:
It's worth the travel time to use Bob Raskey. Heck, I'd travel from Washington State to do a checkride with that guy.

~wheelsup
Raskey is awesome...did my instrument ride with him.

MFRskyknight said:
$80K to learn how to perform neurosurgery makes sense.

$80K to learn how to earn peanuts pushing knobs and pulling buttons, doesn't.

Gonna be tough to find a medical school which will cost only $80k total (including premed). That's what tuition alone will cost for one year at some medical schools.

A Squared said:
Gonna be tough to find a medical school which will cost only $80k total (including premed). That's what tuition alone will cost for one year at some medical schools.

Maybe if you go to school in Mexico :)

Man, I'm glad I have all my certs. F-ing expensive. $150 in FL up to Comm ME and $200 for CFI!!! (back in 1999):eek: :erm: ATP was free from company!!!

A Squared said:

that's what i was going to say.. try more like $150-$250 for 4 yrs at medical school.

Al Coholic said:
Rasky is good, but beware of the fast paced ride. Oral during steep turns and slow flight can be tough for some.
Thats it? We did oral, in slow flight, a stall, while holding. ;)

mayday1 said:
that's what i was going to say.. try more like $150-$250 for 4 yrs at medical school.
Damnit. :eek:

How the hell can anyone afford that?

I won't compla...ok I will still complain about my tuition, but damn!

Latest resources

Back