Cheap people and the examiner fee!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gkrangers said:
Thats it? We did oral, in slow flight, a stall, while holding. ;)

But were you under the foggles, partial panel, during the NDB hold, all while doing everything else???????:beer:

say again said:
But were you under the foggles, partial panel, during the NDB hold, all while doing everything else???????:beer:
Haha no, he was so bored when we were during the GPS into Deland tho. :D That approach was partial panel, I think...something was...I dunna..it was fuggin easy.

Anyone know how much a 4 year degree at Riddle with all your ratings costs these days? I having a feeling its pretty steep.

All I know is this quote from my instructor:

"Don't you dare go to an aviation university to get your ratings. They rip you off."

She went to an aviation university (not ERAU), and she feels she got ripped off

She said that they would let you skip the PPL if you had a PPL, but would make you take your instrument ratings and so on over again...

From what I here, $250-300 is the norm for the DE's fee

Originally Posted by gkrangersThats it? We did oral, in slow flight, a stall, while holding

No... We did everything except the approaches while holding over OMN..

Nothing like hearing your examiner say.... Steepen up the bank.. I want to look at my house.

My Intrument ride was 1.2, commercial ME was .8, Commercial SE add-on was .4, and my CFII was .6.. All with the great Bob R.

Al Coholic said:
[/i]

No... We did everything except the approaches while holding over OMN..

Nothing like hearing your examiner say.... Steepen up the bank.. I want to look at my house.

My Intrument ride was 1.2, commercial ME was .8, Commercial SE add-on was .4, and my CFII was .6.. All with the great Bob R.
1.1 on the instrument....I'll work on breaking those commercial records too. :D

Way2Broke said:
Anyone know how much a 4 year degree at Riddle with all your ratings costs these days? I having a feeling its pretty steep.
30/year for tuition/room/board + I'd say 40k, maybe more for flight.

I am a Riddle rat, but you won't catch me in that crazy flight program.....

Avenger29 said:
All I know is this quote from my instructor:

"Don't you dare go to an aviation university to get your ratings. They rip you off."

I went to ERAU in 2000-2003. At first the flight program was CHEAP, I was paying $65/hr for those brand new 172R/S's, and was paying $99/hr back home for 1970's models.

They raised their rates like crazy in those years and now it is way out of line...

~wheelsup

Latest resources

Back