Chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Posted by Capt. Crunch
do you know the meaning of the word whore? Because thats what you are doing. Go ahead and show up at coex. You will receive a WARM welcome. (read piss in your water bottle). The point is if YOUR pilot group we not the lowest bidder and whores to YOUR managment, the Mainline carriers would not farm out work(read: alter ego) to you. AND dont tell me that those routes belong to CAL not XJT. I was hired buy CONTINENTAL EXPRESS. A DIVISION of CAL. I worked my a$$ off on the last contract for a flough-through. IT IS MY FLIPPING FLYING. ANd your pressence is NOT WELCOME! DOnt think you are mng whores.....hummm what about your furlough pilots who were fired and then hired back out of senority. If you had the BALLs to TRY to get with ALPA maybe I might stand the site of you!

Speaking of whores, dude, you need some poontang in a bad way. Head down to the corner, pick her up (or him), grab a six-pack on the way back to the crashpad and nail em until you're cross-eyed. Then come back and post. You'll thank me for it.;)

WOW dude your right I feel so much better. And your wife wasnt nearly as fat as I thought she would be!

I'm single so you must have nailed the maid. You're right, the black maid outfit does have a certain "trimming" look to it. She was always too hairy for me but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Oh, Gretta said to thank you for having low standards. She said it was the happiest 2 minutes shes had in 45 years. Shes washing dishes like a 30 year old now! Thank YOU!! :p

you married her man
I didn't marry her. Origionally I thought I found a stray monkey. Found out monkey could cook so I let her hang around the house.
:D :D :D

Crunch, nice thoughtful reply. Now listen carefully--- you are a blue collar employee of your airline---- so no you do not own "it "nor do you own flying. Delta or American or where ever you work owns "it" and they will do with "it" as they see fit. Such as contract "it " out. The friggin nerve of people who say they own there job....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back