Chautauqua/Republic/Shuttle America Update on AirlinePilotCentral

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Inconceivable said:
Wow. Those rates are really bad for the E-jets.
Did somebody tell you to say that or did you think it up yourself ?

While on subject

I'm glad there is a post about this airline because I have a few questions for those of you who work there. I'm currently with one Regional Airline and I've always been against the idea of "Regional Hopping" but I'm considering it now.
How's the Quality of life there?? Are they hiring FO's for the Embraer 170's only??
How does Upgrade look in the near future?? Last but not least by any means at all, how is Management and Quality of life at this Airline?? I am for sure going to submit my stuff to them and do the process of interviewing. I'm also tired of commuting and would like to be based at DCA. What's the chances of getting awarded that? How about ORD?? These are probabally questions that come up here alot but I'm not diggin through old history's to find old posts. Thanx

No floating days off, no junior manning, pref bid...it's not bad. We may not be the best paid, but our days off are our days off.

Mike Oxlong said:
No floating days off, no junior manning, pref bid...it's not bad. We may not be the best paid, but our days off are our days off.

16 days off with 83 hours credit for only the second month I've been online. Not bad I'd say. QOL seems to be pretty good.

Another thread where CHQ pilots get to spout off the highlights of their contract and how many days off they get......Yea!!!

on the flip side....some of you guys that run around here saying CHQ sucks need to to shut your f*ckin mouth. It's old. Do you work there no. So why do you care....if you hate the company so much, go to bed and be thankful you're not there.

Am I a fan of alot of the CHQ pilots.......no. I think alot of their attitudes stink......but the fact that they are constantly trying to talk about how many airplanes they are getting, or how many days off they have, when they think they are going to upgrade...etc, etc, everytime they show up on this board, a crewroom, or even while asking for the jumpseat (my personal fav) probably has to do with the fact that they are constantly being tagged as just the same as mesa.

For being the "Most Ripped On Airline" of the moment I can sure name alot more sh*ttier places out there.

Piker

FlyinPiker said:
Am I a fan of alot of the CHQ pilots.......no. I think alot of their attitudes stink......
Piker

I'm trying so hard to give a rat's ass what you think of our pilots...but it's just not working.

I had a CMR FO on my flight yesterday and he said the exact opposite of you. He had nothing but positive experiences from every CHQ guy he's encountered....so eat it.

Latest resources

Back