• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys, guess what!! I went to Kinko's just an hour ago to fax my resume to CHQ and Rosa called me 5 minutes ago! It's the best $3.50 I have ever spent on a fax. I picked the first date available, which is next tuesday. Thanks to all of you who have answered my questions so far! I am really hoping that it all goes well.

Also, do I have to bring DMV records for the last 5 years at the interview? I'm asking because that gives me a week to gather from 3 states, 2 being on the other side of the country!

Buck

Last edited:
How many E170s does the UAL pilot scope clause allow? Or did they completely give up scope in their last contract?

Also, why is there an E190 pay rate at CHQ, do you guys anticipate getting those aircraft... and does the UAL scope clause allow 90 seaters?

Thanks,

The UAL scope clause does allow the 170 option to roll over to 190's...but as always we'll believe it when we see them. Our CEO, in several previous memos, has made comments about the 190's, so it sounds as if it may be only a matter of time.

Also, the "190" payscale, from what I understand, was a last minute addition by the request of the company. (For argument sake...our union did not give up anything in bargaining process for this.)

We'll see.

Cardinal said:
Is DEN going to be a base in the near future? Maybe...Please??

I've heard no serious talk about a Denver base. I'm not saying it won't happen and yes there are rumors floating around, but you know how that goes.

The only serious talk of a new base is for the Delta flying, which may be SLC.

Not knowing anything about this individual... Keep in mind that not everyone keeps their "total time" updated on their profile...

I've had 3000 for over a year i think.

flyguy81 said:
no just sign the form they fedex you allowing them to collect the DMV info

I'm not talking about the NDR form that needs a notarized signature; I'm talking about a copy of the driver's record from every state I had a licence? Aren't you supposed to bring those to the interview?

Buck

buckdanny said:
I'm not talking about the NDR form that needs a notarized signature; I'm talking about a copy of the driver's record from every state I had a licence? Aren't you supposed to bring those to the interview?

Buck

Just bring what they tell you to bring.

Latest resources

Back