Chautauqua interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

byrd

I have an interview with Chautauqua in a week. Anyone with interview experience in the past few months?

CHQ is interviewing now! That's awesome! They should be moving through that pool really fast! But anyways I interviewed with them in April through Purdue and they asked pretty much the same questions that can be found in the gouges on aviationinterviews.com. Hope that helps!

Application

What are their time requirments/competitive requirements? Where would you send a resume too? Are they ONLY accepting people with a letter of recommendation (LOR)?

Other than faxing, emailing, and mailing resumes to Rosa, is there another way to get an interview?

I really want to work for CHQ!

Hey that's great that you have an interview;
I thought CHQ had
people out in the street, have they recalled everybody?
Good Luck!!

The last of us that are still out on the street have been recalled, with classes in August and September. Word on the street is that new-hire classes will start in October. Good luck on the interview, I wish I could offer some advice but its been such a long time ago and I've been through so many interviews the past 12 months, I don't really remember it. What I can tell you is that CHQ is a great place to work, and the people are among the best in the world. Just be natural, relaxed, and studied and you'll be fine. Good luck and let us know how it went.

Can someone give the fax number and or address to send resumes to Chautauqua's pilot recruitment and if someone knows the contact name that would be great. I have been on there website, but there is no real information for pilots.

Not sure if this is it but it's the one on the letter that they sent out to confirm an interview.

Fax: (317) 484-6040

Byrd,

Look at all those names & numbers for CHQ, I thought you learned your lesson already.

With Love,
Your Brother

Latest resources

Back