• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Chautauqua interview

byrd

Total Time
I have an interview with Chautauqua in a week. Anyone with interview experience in the past few months?

PUflight

Total Time
CHQ is interviewing now! That's awesome! They should be moving through that pool really fast! But anyways I interviewed with them in April through Purdue and they asked pretty much the same questions that can be found in the gouges on aviationinterviews.com. Hope that helps!

Wowjack

I love Bro...,but I go RJ
Total Time
Application

What are their time requirments/competitive requirements? Where would you send a resume too? Are they ONLY accepting people with a letter of recommendation (LOR)?

Checks

Total Time
Other than faxing, emailing, and mailing resumes to Rosa, is there another way to get an interview?

I really want to work for CHQ!

ksus

SIUC-DAWG
Total Time
3500+
Hey that's great that you have an interview;
I thought CHQ had
people out in the street, have they recalled everybody?
Good Luck!!

Junioriuie

"Junior" Member
Total Time
The last of us that are still out on the street have been recalled, with classes in August and September. Word on the street is that new-hire classes will start in October. Good luck on the interview, I wish I could offer some advice but its been such a long time ago and I've been through so many interviews the past 12 months, I don't really remember it. What I can tell you is that CHQ is a great place to work, and the people are among the best in the world. Just be natural, relaxed, and studied and you'll be fine. Good luck and let us know how it went.

Yankee301

Boss
Total Time
10000+
Can someone give the fax number and or address to send resumes to Chautauqua's pilot recruitment and if someone knows the contact name that would be great. I have been on there website, but there is no real information for pilots.

garrett

Total Time
Not sure if this is it but it's the one on the letter that they sent out to confirm an interview.

Fax: (317) 484-6040

RubberDuck

Total Time
Byrd,

Look at all those names & numbers for CHQ, I thought you learned your lesson already.

With Love,
Your Brother

H

hellas

Chautauqua Airlines
2500 S. High School Rd. Suite 160
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Fax 317.487.4307 or may be some other for the recruiter Rosa Mosley call for info they would be happy to direct you.

And I am convinced the BEST Regional in the industry and dont and dont let anyone tell you anything else...;)

FlyboyPhil

Total Time
Secret Cache of Regional Addresses

...hey buddy... over here... want some www.raa.org ? ....the airline directory link... shh... don't tell anyone else... I am the only one using it now....

byrd

Total Time
Rubberduck,

My soft heart makes me want to help others...but when they get my job, date the same girls... well instant karma is going to get you. I know we will both do well.

Good luck,
(especially with the girl...what a handfull)

your other brother from a different mother.

RubberDuck

Total Time
Byrd,

Well said, But I think your heart isn't what is soft, at least thats what she said, with her HANDFUL.

Heres to Karma Baby!!

Good Luck!!

Rember the 3 rules for dating CSR