• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Chautauqua in SLC?

Texx

Total Time
20mil
Regional Hub Manager for Operations in Salt Lake City, Utah with Delta.

Under supervision, this individual will oversee the Hub operation and assist as needed in the Coordination/Communication of daily flight operations to increase quality of customer service, performance and the overall operation. Education or training in Travel/Tourism plus at least one year experience as an airline customer service agent. Knowledge of/experience in: Deltamatic reservation system, international ticketing and fare basis, and aeronautical radio communications. Position located at the Salt Lake City. Must have permanent work authorization to work in the U.S.

To Apply: Apply online, fax resume to 317-484-4747 or email Word attachment to resumes@flychautuauqua.com

Look at the email address.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Mazatlan, Mexico. I think you will also have a few E170s a day from Columbus and maybe Indy.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Tooslow

Total Time
Mazatlan, we go there it sucks. But we have 52 other choices in Mexico.

foreverfo

Total Time
Wanna trade?? I think I have Flores, Guatemala on my schedule...and I'm EWR based!

EMB170Pilot

Total Time
Cant wait to hear the mexican controllers call us shuttlecraft

EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhutlequaf maintain ninerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thousand

Never flown into Mexico but after listening to Aero Mexico talk going into ORD and the thread on here of mexican controllers calling you Jetlink (in their own words)

I imagine thats what its going to sound like

T

Traumahawk

I think we need to flush Shuttlecraft and get a new callsign.

(P.S. I don't give this 2 reply's to get a flamebait callsign suggestion)

:D

sleddriver77

Reformed Bush Pilot
Total Time
10000+
Well, traditionally, it has been "Sh*t-Hole Craft."

How 'bout "ShuttleCrash"? Or maybe "ShudderCrash"?

KingAirer

USER
Total Time
EMB170Pilot said:
Cant wait to hear the mexican controllers call us shuttlecraft

EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhutlequaf maintain ninerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thousand

Never flown into Mexico but after listening to Aero Mexico talk going into ORD and the thread on here of mexican controllers calling you Jetlink (in their own words)

I imagine thats what its going to sound like
I dont think it will be as great as you are dreaming that it will be.

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
just say, "royer." They'll understand.

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time
KingAirer said:
I dont think it will be as great as you are dreaming that it will be.
Yes, I'm confused by the elation of these E170 guys about a SLC base. Especially with the one Mexico route. You guys probably won't even overnight there... ASA doesn't to our cush destinations like Cabo and Providenciales.

I'm especially confused about the guys foaming to bid to the Delta side of the 170 operation. What's so great about it that the United side doesn't have? Are you just creaming to fly to ATL, dealing with 90 minute wheels up times each leg in after about 3 PM, not to mention all the "slow to 250 knots" and "expect holding at RMG"? Or maybe it's the eagerness to avail yourself to the comfort and plushness that is the Bada Bing lounge on D? Or, no, I get it, you want to write crap about ASA (mostly true) on the walls of the stalls in the C lounge bathroom like Comair guys do?

ASA guys are bidding out of SLC after the initial new base smell has worn off. Especially the FOs that were senior enough to hold captain when the base opened are now reconsidering and bidding back to ATL to hold CRJ captain. FO pay doesn't go far out there if you want to live somewhere nice like Park City. Seeing as how all E170 FOs right now are first-year (whereas until recently all FOs in SLC were 3rd year plus making twice what a newbie CHQ guy does), if you guys do get a base there, I'd recommend commuting to Montana. You can get a nice log cabin that would be easy on the wallet I bet.

Last edited:

generaltso

Marcy Projects
Total Time
500hrs
sweptback said:
I'm especially confused about the guys foaming to bid to the Delta side of the 170 operation.
170 FO's... I think they get hard ons during the walkarounds!

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
I can promise you that mexico is much more of a pain than fun. Especially when the wx goes to poop. enjoy

KingAirer

USER
Total Time
sweptback said:
Yes, I'm confused by the elation of these E170 guys about a SLC base. Especially with the one Mexico route. You guys probably won't even overnight there... ASA doesn't to our cush destinations like Cabo and Providenciales.

I'm especially confused about the guys foaming to bid to the Delta side of the 170 operation. What's so great about it that the United side doesn't have? Are you just creaming to fly to ATL, dealing with 90 minute wheels up times each leg in after about 3 PM, not to mention all the "slow to 250 knots" and "expect holding at RMG"? Or maybe it's the eagerness to avail yourself to the comfort and plushness that is the Bada Bing lounge on D? Or, no, I get it, you want to write crap about ASA (mostly true) on the walls of the stalls in the C lounge bathroom like Comair guys do?

ASA guys are bidding out of SLC after the initial new base smell has worn off. Especially the FOs that were senior enough to hold captain when the base opened are now reconsidering and bidding back to ATL to hold CRJ captain. FO pay doesn't go far out there if you want to live somewhere nice like Park City. Seeing as how all E170 FOs right now are first-year (whereas until recently all FOs in SLC were 3rd year plus making twice what a newbie CHQ guy does), if you guys do get a base there, I'd recommend commuting to Montana. You can get a nice log cabin that would be easy on the wallet I bet.
You kinda just went with it there, didnt ya? Go with your feelings.

sleddriver77

Reformed Bush Pilot
Total Time
10000+
sweptback said:
I'm especially confused about the guys foaming to bid to the Delta side of the 170 operation. What's so great about it that the United side doesn't have?
I take it you've not had the misfortune of flying for UEX.;)

sweptback said:
Are you just creaming to fly to ATL, dealing with 90 minute wheels up times each leg in after about 3 PM, not to mention all the "slow to 250 knots" and "expect holding at...
You mean like....What happens at ORD and IAD?? :rolleyes:

ASH

Total Time
Enough
Making twice what a CHQ F/O makes

Wow, 3rd year ASA F/O make $43 bucks an hour. I want in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!