Chautauqua in SLC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
soup can said:
I'm gonna have to retract the above statement.
Skywest is consistently getting slammed for flying 70 seaters at 50 seat pay. Now we have House X comparing their 50 seat pay to 70 seat plus pay scales. Which is it fool. Are we gonna say they have good 50 seat pay or lame 70 seat pay. Lets be consistent here and not pick and choose which suits your argument best.

I'll tell ya what it is...it's all the same...."TRICK"...

I threw those numbers up to prove a point...We're all gettin' pimped out...played out...tricked out...with no end in sight.

Nobodys ever happy were they are. Im going on second year F/O pay at Tradewinds 67.00 if your based in China and I wish I was at a nice little regional flying days, passengers, and a girl in the back even for less money. We get regional guys here all the time but they dont seem to hire them dont know why.

House_X said:
I'll tell ya what it is...it's all the same...."TRICK"...

I threw those numbers up to prove a point...We're all gettin' pimped out...played out...tricked out...with no end in sight.

SKYW is the pimp, stocks are up, lower the bar!

generaltso said:
In my opinion, a few bucks difference in pay means nothing. Work rules are where it's at. min guarantee, DH pay, cancellation pay, per diem, overtime rules, etc. That is where you make your bank.

CHQ has 75% DH pay. Cancellation policy sucks. Per diem is $1.50. Overtime rules suck.

I guess its a good thing you don't work here....

Latest resources

Back