• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua comes to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Naw, I think I get "it". "IT" is horsesh*t. As long as we're all driving airplanes that say "connection" or "express" on the side, aren't we really on the same "team?" Y'know... Taking mainline jobs? Sure buddy, make sure it "gets real ugly" if we have to share a crewroom. :rolleyes: We're sorry you're stuck at "America's Sorriest Airline" when you obviously should be at mainline! Lemme guess though; Mainline wouldn't hire ya? Please, if you could just take that frustration out on those of us that are in the same boat, or at least the same basic make and model boat, that'd probably be best for EVERYBODY!!

Mike Oxlong said:
give us a freaking break...british airways express in the US? NO. I've heard of nieve, but thats just freaking dumb.

Bah... so i'm just a stupid and dumb student pilot then. I've got no idea. How am i supposed to know? Some of the things i've read on this board have made it hard to distinguish true from false at a first glance. Crazier things have happened too. Want an example? How about a company trying to sue a furloughee over training charges is he goes to another airline? Not that's freaking dumb if you ask me. They are the ones that furloughed him.

It always made me wonder, with a pilot group that was BIGGER then the former ASA, why don't CHQ pilots call ASA the competition. Got to love corperate culture. I forgot you guys owned ATL, do you call Comair a competitor as well?

I was in ATL yesterday during the nasty weather delays on "C" concourse waiting to head up to ILM. Supv was working the gate and informed me they just got finshed with Difference training for the E145. Looks like CHQ will be parking on the C and/or D gates.

8HourPilot said:
It always made me wonder, with a pilot group that was BIGGER then the former ASA, why don't CHQ pilots call ASA the competition. Got to love corperate culture. I forgot you guys owned ATL, do you call Comair a competitor as well?
CHQ has more than 1800 pilots? I didn't realize that you guys were so big yet.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:Yeah GREAT!! Company trying to Cover their Asses when we vote to STRIKE!! Hope you guys don't fly any of it!

Tomct said:
:rolleyes:Yeah GREAT!! Company trying to Cover their Asses when we vote to STRIKE!! Hope you guys don't fly any of it!

During the previous Comair strike, the CHQ guys were asked informally if they'd like to pick up a little extra flying out of CVG on a temporary basis.

Imagine, if you will, your reaction if you unknowingly placed your hand into a rat trap. That was the exact reaction from management when the CHQ group replied to the question.

You supply the list of struck work, CHQ will do, (or in this case not do) what needs (or in this case needs not) to be done

I'm just glad some of you guys have found a new hobby of insulting and pissing on other people. YAY.

And Alin10123, have you ever used the internet to maybe do a little research on your own before showing everyone here on this unbiased and ethical forum just how much of a 'student' you are?

sleddriver77 said:
Naw, I think I get "it". "IT" is horsesh*t. As long as we're all driving airplanes that say "connection" or "express" on the side, aren't we really on the same "team?"
Are you saying that CHQ and Comair or ASA are not in competition for Delta's flying?
sleddriver77 said:
We're sorry you're stuck at "America's Sorriest Airline" when you obviously should be at mainline! Lemme guess though; Mainline wouldn't hire ya?
You have no idea what airline I fly for.

Latest resources

Back