Chautauqua and Non-uninons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me ask a question.

With the new J4J contract and the mainline guys now on Regionals. I think you would agree that this is basically a Reverse-Flow-through.

When the mainline recall these pilots, will the now reverse-flow-through change directions for more than just those furloughed pilots?

If they do begin to flow through Regional Pilots then it is not such a bad deal. If they do not then everyone WO, and the rest are getting a bad deal.

Please andswer my question. I would like to know the answer.

BE90CPT said:
Let me ask a question.

With the new J4J contract and the mainline guys now on Regionals. I think you would agree that this is basically a Reverse-Flow-through.

When the mainline recall these pilots, will the now reverse-flow-through change directions for more than just those furloughed pilots?

If they do begin to flow through Regional Pilots then it is not such a bad deal. If they do not then everyone WO, and the rest are getting a bad deal.

Please andswer my question. I would like to know the answer.

The way it is set up now is that the WO's will be merged and then stapled to the bottom of the MidAtlantic (whenever it starts) list, then will flow to ML when and if things get better. This part of the J4J agreement only applies to the WOs'. No affiliate carriers can take advantage of the flow.

Latest resources

Back