Chatty co-pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chatty co pilot

Tell this guy your intersted in him sexually, and that the next lay over, you want to get only one room. That might work! He might stop talking to you at least. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Cheers

It's not just me he talks to . We are a part 91 operation so we carry basically the same people all the time . Yesterday we arrived at our destination and the pax were talking about the weather because they were on a hunting trip . Doofus hears one word of the conversation and blurts out quote : "my brother says always stick to your lies " . WTF does that mean ? It had nothing to do with what they were discussing .

I have ! Doesn't help ! We will be flying along and get handed off to another sector and he will repeat frequency to controller . The controller will say "Roger " . Ten minutes later this dude just blurts out Roger ! Then Roger ! Then Roger ! This may go on for ten minutes .

That doesn't make any sense. Does he have a "tic" or off his meds.

It's not just me he talks to . We are a part 91 operation so we carry basically the same people all the time . Yesterday we arrived at our destination and the pax were talking about the weather because they were on a hunting trip . Doofus hears one word of the conversation and blurts out quote : "my brother says always stick to your lies " . WTF does that mean ? It had nothing to do with what they were discussing .

If you are his boss, I would have a little chat with this person. Even if you aren't his boss I'd have a little chat with him. That crap just won't fly.

I thought I would give this guy a chance . He is approaching 50 yo and has a daughter in high school and a son going into his soph year in college . He has ridden the coat tails of his brothers all his life . His younger brother is a former professional bull dogger on the pro rodeo tour and now a fireman in their home town with a side line tree trimming business . Very ambitious . His older brother is a county supervisor and has been for about 4 terms . He raises cattle on the side . My co-pilot has an A & P ( parents paid for it and a Cessna 150 for him to get flying time in ) but doesn't want to do anything with that .

How to tell a lie...

A little divergent, but educational. When it comes to telling a lie, it's best to stick to the truth. Let me explain.

If you want to tell an ironclad lie or at least tell one well, you must stick to the facts. Essentially, the best way to lie is to tell the truth. For one, you won't appear as though you're lying since what you state will in fact happen to have been true and can state it repeatedly with the utmost confidence. You'll also be able to recall it prefectly in the future should you get called on it.

For instance, lets say you've a naughty penchant to cheat on your wife with a hot 20-something. It would be foolish to outright make up a story you'll forget or change the details to. Being nervous or unsure about details as you make them up will easily be detectable to the wife. Chances are your spouse will recall the details quite clearly in 8 months, too. Herein lies the danger of getting caught. Essentially, replace what didn't happen with what actually did, albeit at a different time and place, of course.

Instead of making up a story about how you were doing this or that to evade detection, recall an event and replace the transgression with the factual story. This works ohh so well. Think of a time, event or situation you were actually in and use this as the excuse. It's almost fool-proof when played correctly.

I work with a guy that absolutely can not shut his mouth . He literally has to talk all the time . Doesn't know it is ok to be quiet ! Since I don't respond to him very much, he calls every member of his family from his cell phone at least 3 times a day . Thats his wife, son, daughter, and two brothers . His wife works at a school and he may call her five times . This guy is driving me deeper and deeper into alcoholism ! Any suggestions anyone ? :confused:

Is he doing this below 10K? And if he does, there you have an argument to tell him to shut up!!! is the law (sterile cockpit). after 10k don't know man.....get an ipod and tell him that you are learning some kind of language and need to concetrate on the audio.

Latest resources

Back