Chataqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
citdrvr,

First of all, I agree that you really need to learn how to spell Chautauqua before you even think about going to the interview. Second, this airline didn't just call you out of the blue. The only way to get an interview is to know someone and for them to walk your resume in. Chautauqua has somewhere in the neighborhood of 10,000 résumé’s on file. If it is going to be a tough decision if you get offered the job then you shouldn't even be going to the interview and wasting Rosa's time. We don't need people with attitudes like yours working here. People like you do nothing but bring morale down. I took a $15,000/year pay cut to work here and I absolutely love my job and I want to share it with people who feel the same about what they do and where they work, not people like you.

I have an interview next week and don't know anyone there. I've been sending resumes since December...so for the record...I really want to be there.

I have to agree with C210Drvr. You obviously don't want to be a pilot that bad. Do us all a favor and stay home. Let someone who actually wants to work here have a chance. I like to work with people who love their job here, not someone who's just here for something to do. I can guarantee that the rest of the CHQ pilot group will share my sentiments.

Anyone,?

If I were to upgrade now or in maybe 6 months, where would I expect to get based?

K

Fourty pilots a month being hired for now....
All cities open for upgrade.
CHM MCO & STL seem to have the most CPT upgrades right now.

PHP:
I would take ALMOST any job that comes up, but there's a couple I'd pass on. PFT jobs, Republic, etc might not be best.

Don't worry about the pay for training crap. You guy's pi$$ me off! As long as you didn't pay for your training you'll be fine. Go to any airline you'ld like.

When are pilots going to pull thier heads out? This PFT stereotype is too far out of hand :mad:

What happens to the pilots based in CMH now, and then, I guess June, all AWA flying stops. What happens to those pilots, will they just remain in that domicile and fly DAL side??

That's good, with all the problems everywhere, and new companies within companies.

Latest resources

Back