• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chataqua to lose most of E145 DL flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is no way we will take 900s or 700s unless we buy them from Comair.

BB has a lock with embraer and he would be a fool to pass that up. A maint guy said to me, the support we get from embraer is very very good (not necessarily in terms of trouble free planes but if we want something we get it) and we ever get a CRJ the exclusive service we get from embraer will halt.
ALos a COMAIR MEC guy told us that they have 15 spare planes sitting around, so if the perpetual rumor of us buying them is true there are 15 right there

D

8HourPilot said:
Boiler is still waiting on the time.........but he sure does have a hard on for this place. ;-)

Gotta keep you honest...:beer:

I'll say I do have a vested interest in what happens at RAH...and with that I'll step out of ya'lls sandbox.

BoilerUP said:
Gotta keep you honest...:beer:

I'll say I do have a vested interest in what happens at RAH...and with that I'll step out of ya'lls sandbox.
We need more like you. Those that want to be here. I'll make sure you're squared in INDOC :beer: :beer:

and while were on the subject....im not trying to be a nit picky punk...but apparently everyone on this forum needs a lesson in spelling. the correct spelling is CHAUTAUQUA......even the thread title is spelled wrong

snap145 said:
and while were on the subject....im not trying to be a nit picky punk...but apparently everyone on this forum needs a lesson in spelling. the correct spelling is CHAUTAUQUA......even the thread title is spelled wrong

Thats what I said....Chitaqua. :pimp:

SkyBoy1981 said:
Thats what I said....Chitaqua. :pimp:

well that explains alot SkyBoy...pretty much sums up you opinion on everything ive ever read from you on this site thus far.....stupid, inmature and in no way relevant. which is why so many people on this forum dont like your attitude....XJET is a great airline...but i guess some slip through the cracks everywhere!

Misspelling.

Ah....Nothing like the ole' misspelling of Chautauqua to really rub it into those guys at RAH. If the CotEX guys we all that funny.....

Don't mind skyboy he flies the same WsCoD as you and I do.

Aw you guys are no fun. You can misspell ExpressJet if you want. I don't mind. :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back