• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
snap145 said:
the correct spelling is CHAUTAUQUA......even the thread title is spelled wrong

Lemme try!!! Shaniqua

Didn't know that was such a sore spot. Where have I been? Nothing against you guys, they were always real good about getting me on the jumpseat when I had to commute.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Aw you guys are no fun. You can misspell ExpressJet if you want. I don't mind. :cool:

its not the misspelling of Chautauqua that bothers me its the completley assinine remarks you constantly make on this website to a number of my coworkers who i respect and learn from everyday. Esspecially on subjects you know nothing about..

are people crazy?

ERJDRVR said:
That makes sense. It could explain why we have 65 unused E170's in Brazil waiting.

okay for one thing i cannot understand......people at MEsaba and where ever thing there are hidden CRJ 705's waiting for some lucky regional to snap up as soon as NWA gives the word.......and now i hear you guys and CH*&^&^&qua think there are 65 unsued E170's waiting for you to use.......what.....how many hundreds, if not billions of dollars do you think these companies have to have, in order to have that sort of inventory around? They do not make planes unless they are paid for or financed. period. besides, the E170 is one of the most desired planes now, do you think they would not just sell them? and not wait for you to pay for them.......

xjhawk said:
okay for one thing i cannot understand......people at MEsaba and where ever thing there are hidden CRJ 705's waiting for some lucky regional to snap up as soon as NWA gives the word.......and now i hear you guys and CH*&^&^&qua think there are 65 unsued E170's waiting for you to use.......what.....how many hundreds, if not billions of dollars do you think these companies have to have, in order to have that sort of inventory around? They do not make planes unless they are paid for or financed. period. besides, the E170 is one of the most desired planes now, do you think they would not just sell them? and not wait for you to pay for them.......
I think you just got punked by him. Now, if you go to YUL, there are unsold CRJs on the ramp. Ski-doo made them, then the buyers don't close. Yeah they have a logo on them. I'll bet if you go to Sao Jose, you'll be surprised what you see. Last year we picked up 3 brand new joints with serial numbers seriously lower than the ones we were getting for S5. There's a reason the factories don't let folks take pictures. You visit one and you'll learn what's up in 3-6 mos. They may be sold, or soon to be, one never knows...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back