Chataqua to lose most of E145 DL flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PGTB

Chataqua will be losing a good portion of their E145 flying to the other carriers. I guess they be using there 20 or so 145s for CAL. THe 135s are staying around in CVG. Mesa/Comair/ASA will be pickin up slack, and soem routes will lose freq..Pretty good source.

Right, the 135's will cover the 150 dep/day from CVG next month...

i'd have to agree. more 170's to delta in exchange for removing 145's from service. all 145's will be flown for cal with a few at united. st. louis american operation will not change. what the hell do i know thought? absolutely nothing.

PGTB said:
Chataqua will be losing a good portion of their E145 flying to the other carriers. I guess they be using there 20 or so 145s for CAL. THe 135s are staying around in CVG. Mesa/Comair/ASA will be pickin up slack, and soem routes will lose freq..Pretty good source.

Nice try!

Now next time you decide to demonstrate your intellegence, learn to spell Chautauqua, it may add to your credibility!!!

Funny, in Republic's quarterly earnings call BB said that the DL 145 were not going anywhere.

Guess your source is better then our CEO to our stock holders.

SlapShot said:
Funny, in Republic's quarterly earnings call BB said that the DL 145 were not going anywhere.

Guess your source is better then our CEO to our stock holders.
and a month ago, Delta/ASA/Skywest said "ASA will not have a new base". Anywhere.

point is, you/we only get a very small piece of the "picture" to look see. Don't count on OR out anything until you see the equipment on the ramp with your companies logo on the side -or- you see the dispacement notice. As fast as chaniqua has moved into CVG, you can be gone...don't believe it? Ask any ASA crew what A concourse in CVG looked like last summer...you guys were almost nowhere to be found. It was ASA all day every day. And freedumb is right around the corner.

Ohplease! is right...the same crap goes on at every airline, and you can't believe any of the b.s. that you hear from people until you see it in writing or directly in front of you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back