Champion-schedules and quality of life?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VWDrvr21

Can someone please tell me what schedules,quality of life and what it would be like to commute for a position at Champion. Also a estimate of upgrade time to FO. I have worked 121 non sched before so have a idea of what im in for. I just need to know if commuting is a realistic option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you live in base your fine. Commuting is hard with these schedules. Commuting sucks anyway right? Most out and backs, so would need a crash pad for sure

A friend of mine said they are short ~20 FE's and most FO's have resume's out. So there may be potential to upgrade quickly, but then again, if that many people are running away, may be there is a reason.

I assume you are employed there I was just hired and want to know what the changes will be in new contract. Do you see increased pay? Also fo upgrade, sounds like will be quick.I think I will have good Engineer seniority.Will I be able to bid the 20,21 day off lines? Your comments please.

I will be in the first class of the fourty or so FE s they will hire.What do you think I could hold then in DTW or STL? Thanks.

You shouldn't have a problem getting one of those bases... But there's a big assumption that Champion will be able to hire 40 FE's this year... Champion really doesn't offer much, especially when compared with other companies that are hiring right now...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back