Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i can feel the LUV :)

couldn't resist.
I tried, I even started my post with "not trying to be an as$" I did not think I was being that out of line.

Hey as$, most brokers could care less if a client gets the right information and lies to the buyer. Then its left in your lap because your boss was lied to.

Wait, you're holding yourself out as a marketing expert in a field you lack the resources to ethically sell? You then create a virtue out of asking for free help from the internet? Stunning.

Using your logic, if I way underbid a home rehab job and have to stick a bunch of overruns to the customer, the subs should be ashamed of themselves because they couldn't do the job for the bogus price I quoted. That is really F'd up.

Another thing, you think i can sh--t an FOM on every airplane i deal with. Lastly why do you give a kr-p if i ask a performance question on here, you tell me one broker that you've dealt with that has total access to every performance question asked, doesnt exist.

Rick James thanks for your response

I hope your customers are happy with the service you provide, because you are never going to make it as a writer. I have no idea what the hell you are trying to say in this paragraph. What I do know is that if you have aircraft performance questions, you SHOULD be able to go to your subs and not rely on the internets for expert advice.

In the future if you ask for BBJ-related performance advice, I would be really skeptical of any information you might receive from this forum user. Have a nice day.

Thanks njcapt, I thought that I was the only one who felt this was very unusual.

Hey as$, most brokers could care less if a client gets the right information and lies to the buyer. Then its left in your lap because your boss was lied to.
Another thing, you think i can sh--t an FOM on every airplane i deal with.
Lastly why do you give a kr-p if i ask a performance question on here, you tell me one broker that you've dealt with that has total access to every performance question asked, doesnt exist.

Rick James thanks for your response

Ouch...I really don't think he was out of line.

sounds like a real tool, remind me not to deal with any brokers that are SWA pilots.

i personally wouldn't seek nor believe any information posted on here by an anonymous person that might be a pilot that might have flown the airplane in question. seems pretty amateur to me.

i personally wouldn't seek nor believe any information posted on here by an anonymous person that might be a pilot that might have flown the airplane in question. seems pretty amateur to me.
I guess that I'll refrain from answering any future questions about an aircraft I fly as my honesty is in question. It's really a shame that we can't discuss information as simple as performance.

What's the big deal? He asked a perf. q on a Challenger.........he's not asking for the blueprints for a B2.

Get over yourselves.

Assume a BOW of 27500. 8 Pax. at 200lbs = 1600 plus bags at 400 = 29500. Max takeoff weight is 34400 using those conditions so that gives you 4900 lbs of fuel. That equals 50 minutes flying time max with reserves. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back