Challenger 300 $$$$

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a Canadair....whadda ya expect

good plane....when it doesn't need to have an inspection. Seems like the boys in YUL need to learn a little about Customer Service. Otherwise, good plane to fly. .80 for 3000 mile in the FL400-450 range. I'm gettin 65K sittin in the right seat, beats the heck out of working for a living.

Last edited:
JoePa- Happy to help, let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll do what I can to answer them...just as Godfather said I dread service center visits but other than that it's a well designed machine.

Don't be hatin' on LegacyDriver. I think he finally got religion and now realizes what a superior product the Gulfstream is... :p ;) TC

P.S.--I believe that if "it looks right, it flies right". The CL300 looks great. Good luck, JoePa!

JoePa,

I cannot tell you pay, but I can tell you that the 300 is an excellent aircraft. The automation works great, other than when it is cold. You would think a Canadian aircraft could handle the cold. The down sides is that it is a hand full in cross winds and the potable water container is the biggest POS I have ever seen. If you use an automatic transmission fluid funnel, you can fill it just fine.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

CL300Pilot.

Trying to get a feel for Challenger 300 captians pay in the northeast, part 91. any help would be great. hows the plane? automation? fun to fly? could have done better? thanks

The 300 is an OUTSTANDING aircraft. I could easily be happy flying one for the rest of my career. Pay should be in the 90K-120K range, depending on background and location.

As for legacydriver, what a quack. If I had to fly any RJ, much less a jungle jet for the rest of my life, I think I'd just pack it in...

Latest resources

Back