Chalks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G21Agoose said:
Chalks does not fly the Goose. I have seen the clip. IT IS a mallard. Sorry to be so adamant......
;)

This is not the recent accident G21. I don;t know a goose from a mallard, but it is not the same one that just happened. Am trying to post it now.

AK

G21Agoose said:
Chalks does not fly the Goose. I have seen the clip. IT IS a mallard. Sorry to be so adamant......
;)

No problem as my Gruman seaplane knowledge is pretty limited. The only one I know for sure is the Albatross. The clip I am refering to shows a Gruman seaplane careening across the water and up on to a beach, then digging it's wing in the sand. Is this the one you are refering to??? Everyone has seen the Chalks accident film adnauseam.

Spooky 1 said:
No problem as my Gruman seaplane knowledge is pretty limited. The only one I know for sure is the Albatross. The clip I am refering to shows a Gruman seaplane careening across the water and up on to a beach, then digging it's wing in the sand. Is this the one you are refering to??? Everyone has seen the Chalks accident film adnauseam.

Sorry.....I was confused by the Chalks posting title. I don't know the goose video but I know of a guy who was killed in a goose in florida on a checkride N5548A.

Last edited:
G21Agoose said:
Sorry.....I was confused by the Chalks posting title. I don't know the goose video but I know of a guy who was killed in a goose in florida on a checkride N448A.

This started out as Chalks thread, but it has morphed into many new adventures.

AK

Last edited:
G21Agoose said:
Sorry.....I was confused by the Chalks posting title. I don't know the goose video but I know of a guy who was killed in a goose in florida on a checkride N448A.

Well I'm glad we got that settled. No question about it's a Goose in the clip. Didn't look like anyone would have been killed or seriously injured in this accident but I bet there were some shorts that needed changing. We are trying to get it up for viewing and if and when you see it I am looking for the story that goes with it. I first thought it was in AK, but there are some palms in the background so probably somewhere down in SA or who knows? Can't see the registration so it might not even be a US airplane.

Sorry for the confusion. Understandable with the Chalks banner. If you can't read my mind then your just like my wife!

AngelKing said:
This started out as Chalks thread, but it has morphed into many new identities.

AK

Well if you get it up and posted, maybe you could start a new thread since it will be buried so far down in this one, no one will ever see it. I am really looking for the story behind this accident and it would get more viewers if we could do an original post. IMO. Maybe AvBug knows what happened!

Thanks for your efforts.

Spooky 1 said:
Well I'm glad we got that settled. No question about it's a Goose in the clip. Didn't look like anyone would have been killed or seriously injured in this accident but I bet there were some shorts that needed changing. We are trying to get it up for viewing and if and when you see it I am looking for the story that goes with it. I first thought it was in AK, but there are some palms in the background so probably somewhere down in SA or who knows? Can't see the registration so it might not even be a US airplane.

Sorry for the confusion. Understandable with the Chalks banner. If you can't read my mind then your just like my wife!

I AM YOUR WIFE!..........sorry.........

Spooky 1 said:
Well if you get it up and posted, maybe you could start a new thread since it will be buried so far down in this one, no one will ever see it. I am really looking for the story behind this accident and it would get more viewers if we could do an original post. IMO. Maybe AvBug knows what happened!

Thanks for your efforts.

I don't think I am on Avbugs Christmas card list. :bawling:

AK

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back