Chalks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AngelKing said:
I am trying to walk the straight and narrrow and I am being pulled yet again!

:beer:

AK

Do either of you guys do anything productive or do you just sit around and try to think up reasons post?

mar said:
Hey friend, I'm not the one with a gun for an avatar.

Guess I've got a pretty short fuse when it comes to speculative masturbation. I suggest you look at the video a little closer. There's a lot of smoke but what's left of the airframe looks like a falling leaf.

Whats does an AKM/47 have to do with a posting.?And in all fairness, Not everyone is going to have earthshattering post that changes the world. It must intrigue you or you wouldn't keep posting here yourself.:confused:

AK

Last edited:
Spooky 1 said:
Do either of you guys do anything productive or do you just sit around and try to think up reasons post?
I have wifi, so I can prop my head up and lay on the waterbed and think up reasons to post, or I can go back in the office and sit at my desk and think up reasons to post, or I can sit here on this leather couch in front of the tv and watch comedy central and think up reasons to post.

It's your choice, I'm only working 4 days over the holidays, so don't be bashful. Heck, I could even go think up posts from the kitchen if you want.

FN FAL said:
I have wifi, so I can prop my head up and lay on the waterbed and think up reasons to post, or I can go back in the office and sit at my desk and think up reasons to post, or I can sit here on this leather couch in front of the tv and watch comedy central and think up reasons to post.

It's your choice, I'm only working 4 days over the holidays, so don't be bashful. Heck, I could even go think up posts from the kitchen if you want.

:laugh:

AK

Spooky 1 said:
I have a video that I would like to share. Don't know how to attach it. Can you help me out with this?

Is it your video or is it a video that you saw on the internet?

If it's on the web, you can simply scroll and paste the web address and we'll be able to see it by clicking on the hyperlink you create for us or we'll be able to scroll and paste the address into our browsers and find it ourselves.

Better yet, what's the name of the video, I can find anything on the net if it exists.

FN FAL said:
Is it your video or is it a video that you saw on the internet?

If it's on the web, you can simply scroll and paste the web address and we'll be able to see it by clicking on the hyperlink you create for us or we'll be able to scroll and paste the address into our browsers and find it ourselves.

Better yet, what's the name of the video, I can find anything on the net if it exists.

No it was sent to me as an email attachment. It's currently residing on my desk top as a stand alone item. Pretty good video of a Gruman Goose have a real bad day. My pasting rules say that I am not allowed to post? WTF does that mean?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back