ch11/7 airline list from 1978 and on....

iflyhigh

Total Time
Anyone that is willing is this day and age to put 48,320 a year toward tuition to become a pilot should have their had examined, or a very wealthy parent.

If I was going to spend close to $200,000 on tuition for a profession, I would become a brain surgeon, where I know I might make back my investment.

iflyhigh

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
If I had parents willing to spend 200K I'd take the 200K and get it all done at some mill for 1/5 of that and spend the rest on hookers and boooze! :pimp:

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
And Pizza. Don't forget the Pizza!

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
It's twice per year than the freakin' grad program! How many flight hours per semester does that 11K get you?

Rez O. Lewshun

Save the Profession
Total Time
X>X
Even better.... vote McCain... we know CEO's need all the help they can get with running airlines.

Total Time
If I had parents willing to spend 200K I'd take the 200K and get it all done at some mill for 1/5 of that and spend the rest on hookers and boooze! :pimp:
Then the choice is:
1x $200,000 hooker
or
200,000 $1 hookers

(or coffee)

CE

flagtie

Total Time
Ha ha, Riddle. They can't even add up their own numbers correctly.

agonyairfo

Total Time
With absolutely no research, my input:

250 hours at $200/hr = $50,000. And 200/hr is still a freaking rip off.

How are people coming up with 200k? I did all my training for 20k. You could buy a plane, an instructor, gas and maintenance and still be 100k ahead at the end of a year.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
Even better.... vote McCain... we know CEO's need all the help they can get with running airlines.

Holy crap dude! Do you ever give it an effing rest!?

We can't even have a good old fashioned "Riddle bashing" thread, or talk about a pretty girl without you interjecting politics or "the end of the profession" *gasp*

Blah blah blah, McCain this Obama that, ALPA this Skywest that... blah blah blah blah blah.

For you scheduling ease the next full moon will be on November 13th for your barking pleasure.

PHXFLYR

USAir by default
Total Time
>0;<1

I like the way this guy thinks.......;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Total Time

We can't even have a good old fashioned "Riddle bashing" thread, or talk about a pretty girl without you interjecting politics or "the end of the profession" *gasp*

Blah blah blah, McCain this Obama that, ALPA this Skywest that... blah blah blah blah blah.

For you scheduling ease the next full moon will be on November 13th for your barking pleasure.
wow dude...
just....wow

CE
:laugh:

crj567

I think ol' Rez is trying to match posting stats with the General..... Tough to beat that idiot, but definitely giving it a good college try. At least our villiage will have a spare idiot-in case something unfortunate should happen to the General-propbably something tragic involving running and scissors.