Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ch11/7 airline list from 1978 and on....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I had parents willing to spend 200K I'd take the 200K and get it all done at some mill for 1/5 of that and spend the rest on hookers and boooze! :pimp:

Then the choice is:
1x $200,000 hooker
or
200,000 $1 hookers

(or coffee)

CE

With absolutely no research, my input:

250 hours at $200/hr = $50,000. And 200/hr is still a freaking rip off.

How are people coming up with 200k? I did all my training for 20k. You could buy a plane, an instructor, gas and maintenance and still be 100k ahead at the end of a year.

Even better.... vote McCain... we know CEO's need all the help they can get with running airlines.

Holy crap dude! Do you ever give it an effing rest!?

We can't even have a good old fashioned "Riddle bashing" thread, or talk about a pretty girl without you interjecting politics or "the end of the profession" *gasp*

Blah blah blah, McCain this Obama that, ALPA this Skywest that... blah blah blah blah blah.

For you scheduling ease the next full moon will be on November 13th for your barking pleasure.

If I had parents willing to spend 200K I'd take the 200K and get it all done at some mill for 1/5 of that and spend the rest on hookers and boooze! :pimp:

I like the way this guy thinks.......;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:

We can't even have a good old fashioned "Riddle bashing" thread, or talk about a pretty girl without you interjecting politics or "the end of the profession" *gasp*

Blah blah blah, McCain this Obama that, ALPA this Skywest that... blah blah blah blah blah.

For you scheduling ease the next full moon will be on November 13th for your barking pleasure.

wow dude...
just....wow

CE
:laugh:

I think ol' Rez is trying to match posting stats with the General..... Tough to beat that idiot, but definitely giving it a good college try. At least our villiage will have a spare idiot-in case something unfortunate should happen to the General-propbably something tragic involving running and scissors.

Latest resources

Back