CFII (Initial) Checkride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mattpilot said:
DUDE! tell us the name of the school & from what airport they operate from.

Its to late for me, but not for some of my buddies....

gawd.... 70 hours? i'm seriously getting ripped off. Fawk this!

Airman at OUN...instructors know their stuff and the aircraft are...functional...

just be warned
Stage 1 signoff to stage check = 32 Days
Stage 2 signoff to stage check = 16 Days
Stage 3 signoff to stage check = 9 Days
Stage 3 check to check ride = 10 Days

Lots of time on the ground...that's the only complaint I have...

-mini

I don't even think the Pope with many prayers could pull off all the multi and CFI training in one day as well as both checkrides during that same day. :D You surely are going to stamp your name all over that place if you pull it off, surely it hasn't been done more than once before!!.

350DRIVER said:
I don't even think the Pope with many prayers could pull off all the multi and CFI training in one day as well as both checkrides during that same day. :D You surely are going to stamp your name all over that place if you pull it off, surely it hasn't been done more than once before!!.

Four words to ya:

Balls To The Walls!

Power up, clean up, identify, verify, feather, secure ... if I say it enough it sounds easy :D

gimme a link please mini to a website of airmen. Gawd... don't make me pull everything out of your arse ;)

350DRIVER said:
I don't even think the Pope with many prayers could pull off all the multi and CFI training in one day as well as both checkrides during that same day. :D You surely are going to stamp your name all over that place if you pull it off, surely it hasn't been done more than once before!!. Today 21:45
DOST THOU DOUBTEST MINITOUR?!? NAY-SAYER!!!

I hear he goes about 7'10", 590lbs!!! He'll eat a homeless person if you dare him! Did I ever tell you about the time that I saw Minitour scissor-kick Angela Lansbury? You know, he jumped off the Empire State Building this one time on a dare and he only sprained his ankle! And just like an alligator, he can FULLy digest a turtle shell. So getting his multi and CFI training in one day is cake!! :D

cforst513 said:
DOST THOU DOUBTEST MINITOUR?!? NAY-SAYER!!!

I hear he goes about 7'10", 590lbs!!! He'll eat a homeless person if you dare him! Did I ever tell you about the time that I saw Minitour scissor-kick Angela Lansbury? You know, he jumped off the Empire State Building this one time on a dare and he only sprained his ankle! And just like an alligator, he can FULLy digest a turtle shell. So getting his multi and CFI training in one day is cake!! :D

Lets set the record straight.

Height is about 2' off...weight is about right...eating habits are pretty well documented above...no way I can scissor-kick, but I'd regular kick Angela Lansbury...I'm too afraid of heights to even go up the Empire State Building, but...CFI and MEL in one day? no problem...the duchess is like a 172RG with an extra engine...no biggie :D

-mini

Flechas said:
Mixture, props, throttles, flaps up, gear up, identify(dead foot dead engine), verify, decide (feather or not)
Non-Sense! Just flip the "Auto-Feather" switch on prior to takeoff. :D

That way the only thing you have to do is act really suprised when one of the engines rev down and props come to a stand still! :p

Last edited:
Flechas said:
Haha..The one in the Apache and Duchess I used to fly was MELd!!!

I think I counted 11 or 13 inop stickers in the Duchess...hilarious...can't wait for tomorrow

-mini

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back