• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI with 4 stripes in Cessna 172 shows CNN how to land at SFO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What concerns me more is that there are Cessna 172's flying around SFO for the purpose of a news organization to get ratings, while there has been a week of delayed and cancelled flights, tens of thousands of passengers stranded or displaced, and millions of dollars lost due to the IROPS because of the crash.

Well, we've finally found general lee. :laugh:

What concerns me more is that there are Cessna 172's flying around SFO for the purpose of a news organization to get ratings, while there has been a week of delayed and cancelled flights, tens of thousands of passengers stranded or displaced, and millions of dollars lost due to the IROPS because of the crash.

No kidding. Love the 747 holding to TO, waiting for general lee to exit the runway.

Wow the level of airline arrogance here is staggering. Last time I checked flight in to US airports were not restricted to just the airlines. It is selfish and just plain arrogant to say that a 172 on a joyride should not be able to land at SFO because the airlines are too busy trying to make money. That goes against some of the principles upon which the entire US aviation industry is founded. Unless of course you are advocating that everyone should pay a fee to fly an airplane in the system.

As for the 4 stripes, is he or is he not the Captain of that airplane?

What A Holes....

As for the 4 stripes, is he or is he not the Captain of that airplane?

I don't really think you can be a "captain" of a 172. If he's the captain where's the FO? It's just a ploy to justify the $$$$ students have to fork over for those "pro" flight schools

Latest resources

Back