• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI Renewal, best website?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm in the middle of the Jepp one right now. It's not so bad but I'd rather just go to the 2 day seminar.

Did the Flyers FIRC and hated it. I'd just as soon sit in a 2 day class and knock it out.

Ditto on AF. I used it last year for the first time, and I did not have to go to the FSDO. They will do everything by mail. I happened to be close to an office and stopped there and walked in with the online certificate and walked out with the temp.

The AF course is very easy if you install a plug-in for Internet Explorer that refreshes the page every five minutes. Login, set the autorefresh, come back in 2 hours and you are done with that segment. I did it at work over two days.

neflier said:
The AF course is very easy if you install a plug-in for Internet Explorer that refreshes the page every five minutes. Login, set the autorefresh, come back in 2 hours and you are done with that segment. I did it at work over two days.

I just screwed around on Flightinfo while the timer was running.

This is lame. I have to go find a notary pay them to check my ID then mail this crap in. I'm just gonna go to the AOPA refresher thing next time and be done with it

I did the Gleim online 2 years ago, took about 7 hours. You'll have to make copies of your certs and send in the old CFI, plus have some of the paperwork notorized. Either way, make sure you do it at least a month before your expiration.

Latest resources

Back