• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI needed in Flagstaff, AZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your right. Enough is enough. I remember how hard it was to find my students a new instructor when I took my first post instructing job. Kudo's to you for caring enough to do it instead of just dumping them. Good job!

One more statement and I will close and have ego boy have the last word on this issue if he chooses. I have been in the industry for 7 plus years in a non-flying job but part of the industry. I have seen first hand this "pay us nothing" philosophy. I was trying to make a point to the poster who said this and you added your .02 along with the "you don't know anything" post. Everyday Unions in this industry are fighting to stop this type of thinking and put some value on Pilots and the Aviation industry as a whole. If you choose not to and believe it is just part of the job, then fine. Please keep it down because there are folks everyday willing to put their careers on the line to better the industry. :cool:

Wow...another useful thread gone on to bantering about pay....move it to another post, this is about a job available in Flagstaff! (That actually seems to pay decently for a flight instructor)

IP076 said:
Wow...another useful thread gone on to bantering about pay....move it to another post, this is about a job available in Flagstaff! (That actually seems to pay decently for a flight instructor)

Yup it was a great job for me and it still is open...

IP076 said:
I'm sure your displeasure with flagstaff doesn't have to do with a certain government organization, huh? ;)

Now what would ever give you that idea. :laugh:

Latest resources

Back