• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI job openings in Scottsdale, AZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard about that place. They also do jet type ratings on Cessna Citations if I remeber. They do a lot of ATP's as well. Could be a good place to work with all the mutli time you could get.

I'm not one to bad mouth an organization, but I urge you to check into this place before comitting. I don't know the specifics, but their name has come up in several conversations (not in a good way). I believe they are in financial troubles.

I currently work with a guy who just left there. Financial troubles indeed. He billed for a bunch of hours of dual given, and never saw a penny. He left after a few weeks. I'll try to get more details.

I know people that work there and I have flown there, from what I hear they have filed for bankruptcy. I know that many of their paychecks have bounced in the past. Usually have good instructors though.

Whew am I glad those days are over

schoolio said:
I currently work with a guy who just left there. Financial troubles indeed. He billed for a bunch of hours of dual given, and never saw a penny. He left after a few weeks. I'll try to get more details.

Apparently you could be taken to the cleaners if you put any money into this place. I heard that a couple of students flying there are not able to get back the $12,000 that they put in. The owner took the money and spent it all ready. I feel bad for people that are robbed like that. I started asking around after reading the posts and can tell you that the owner was arrested recently for writing bad checks. Be careful.

I was a 141 chief for their "partner" school in 2002. CRM was in trouble for violations- they owned no airplanes. so we "leased" ours to them. every paycheck I recieved bounced- even when I ran to their bank the day it was recieved- with me, they came good on all checks but it shows how they run business. A really good friend of mine was taken for all she had there after leaving a reputable school. I left in short order.

Latest resources

Back