• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI - First Officer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The problem with CFI Professional Liability is that most CFIs make about as much and have about as much personal wealth and property as first year FOs. I had my students sign a liability waiver and let it go at that.

BTW why is this in the regional forum?

blueridge71 said:
The problem with CFI Professional Liability is that most CFIs make about as much and have about as much personal wealth and property as first year FOs. I had my students sign a liability waiver and let it go at that.

BTW why is this in the regional forum?

What did you have them sign? Did you not have a rental/lease agreement for the plane?

Here he goes again. Copying and pasting articles from elsewhere with no attribution to the author. This one is from a half decent article from here (geocities.com).

Pilot754 has already done this a few times (flightinfo.com) each time adding some wierd non-sequitur to the end. WTF?

Last edited:
pilot754 said:

On the other hand, haven't we all met pilots who seemed destined to kill themselves through aviation and had no business being in the cockpit?

I think the author was writing about you pilot754, and stuff.....

pilot754,

don't listen to cybourg he is a dork. Don't let some of these peoples get you down (stand in the way).. you will accomplish (your) dreams!

You will be great pilot someday!! Keep trying and you will be very good pilot! Apply everywhere and tell them even though you failed all your checkrides you are still one of the best pilots to ever pilot an airplane.

All your base belong to us!

pilot754, it looks like you'll be ok after all, greazergriff (has your) back. He is the one that will (make all of) your dreams come true and you will be the best of the best as an (airliner pilot!!!) Now the trail to FO!

Latest resources

Back