• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cessna 850

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At $27 million 2008 dollars, not sure how many of them they will sell. Cessna will definitely have to step it up a few notches when it come to fit and finish of the interior. The interior of the G200 is 10x that of the Citation line for a lot less money. Also watch for Cessna to launch the "Lewis & Clark", "Galileo", and "Magellan" in the near future.......right!!!! Who comes up with these names????

At $27 million 2008 dollars, not sure how many of them they will sell. Cessna will definitely have to step it up a few notches when it come to fit and finish of the interior. The interior of the G200 is 10x that of the Citation line for a lot less money. Also watch for Cessna to launch the "Lewis & Clark", "Galileo", and "Magellan" in the near future.......right!!!! Who comes up with these names????

Yeah I picked up a flyer at the service center. I didn't say anything out loud about how stupid the name was but now I am.

No mystery flights around here. I do know a bunch of engineers on the project though.

Looks like they did a bang up job in the "clean sheet" design. I can't put my finger on it, but it looks similar to another Citation I may have seen before.

With those 8.8K engines, that thing's going to have some serious legs on it. But it just looks like nothing more than a CE-750 on lots of HGH and a dorky nickname.

I'd still take one for a spin though. :D

Congratulations, it is almost as good as a used Falcon 900 with 4 less seats at the same price. Now thats innovation.

After flying the X you are definitly going to need that warranty and those service centers...fastest aircraft between two service centers...

Congratulations, it is almost as good as a used Falcon 900 with 4 less seats at the same price. Now thats innovation.

Umm, how much was the price Dassult quoted in 1983 when the 900 was announced? When you look at the price increase to 2008. 27 mil is not too bad for either airplane. Falcons are very nice airplanes, but I don't see a lot of "innovation" there either (the 50, 900, 900EX, 7X all look the same to me).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back