• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cessna 850

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After flying the X you are definitly going to need that warranty and those service centers...fastest aircraft between two service centers...

Is that from personal experience? Or is that just something you've heard from someone, who heard it from someone, who heard it from someone, who heard it from someone, who over heard some pilots in a pilot lounge talking, who heard it from his friend who once had a brother that worked for a Fractional operator that had a problem with the airplane one time?

Umm, how much was the price Dassult quoted in 1983 when the 900 was announced? When you look at the price increase to 2008. 27 mil is not too bad for either airplane. Falcons are very nice airplanes, but I don't see a lot of "innovation" there either (the 50, 900, 900EX, 7X all look the same to me).

It seems like a nice airplane but it holds 8(9 if you go a$$ to a$$ on a couch). I was expecting a bigger cabin with more seating options. They have been saying long range large cabin for a long time and I was expecting more. Cessna now has 4 different 8 - 9 seat models. Warranties expire, "New Aircraft" only lasts 1 takeoff, but cabins NEVER grow.

NGT,

Actually, there are multiple seating options available for the airplane (up to 10pax). You are correct that Cessna has several airplanes with 8-9 pax. Each one of those airplanes also fills a specific mission. the question comes down to, "What is your mission?".

NGT,

Actually, there are multiple seating options available for the airplane (up to 10pax). You are correct that Cessna has several airplanes with 8-9 pax. Each one of those airplanes also fills a specific mission. the question comes down to, "What is your mission?".

What if my mission is 11? This is a super-midsize aircraft, not Large. And I hope the 10 pax doesn't mean belted-lav? I am a fan of Cessna and was looking for more!

NGT,

I understand what you are saying. Unfortunately, if they had made it seat 11 pax. Some people would be saying "Well, it needs to seat 12".

They may have done it for regulatory reasons. Nine seats is the transition point with regards to regulatory aspects of maintenance and 135 operations. If you have 9 or less, you follow one guidance, but if you have 10 or more you follow differnet guidance.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back