• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Cessna 401/402 Aerial Survey Pilots (Home Based)

johnt1969

Total Time
Is that good or bad?

I'm gonna go with good. I expect we'll see an even larger budget that we already have. I wouldn't be surprized to see more planes, nicer planes and more hiring. Everyone at the office is excited so I figure I should be too. Northrop Grumman is the 3rd largest defense contractor in the world. They have over 100k employees and made over $30 billion last year. I'm no economist or accountant but that sounds like a pretty good number to me.

We'll see as time goes by but right now everyone is very excited.

The_Russian

Low Level Pilot
Total Time
Beer30
I'm gonna go with good. I expect we'll see an even larger budget that we already have. I wouldn't be surprized to see more planes, nicer planes and more hiring. Everyone at the office is excited so I figure I should be too. Northrop Grumman is the 3rd largest defense contractor in the world. They have over 100k employees and made over $30 billion last year. I'm no economist or accountant but that sounds like a pretty good number to me.

We'll see as time goes by but right now everyone is very excited.
Sweet. Good luck to you guys! Let me know if our planes can be of assistance! (wink, wink)

johnt1969

Total Time
Hmph. Didn't get any response with 1,000 hrs of AK Navajo time. Guess it doesn't count.

Ronin

Things are changing right now. After the Northrop Grumman merger Matt has stopped hiring. There have been some rumors of different airplanes and sensors coming so I think he's stopped hiring becuase we might all have to go get trained on something else. We also had a guy who used to work here come back. He was a really good pilot who went to be an ATC controller but he didn't like it. So Matt hired him back.

I'll keep you up to date as things change and I'll post the opening if it comes available again.

j