• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Central Air Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, we keep in touch from time to time. Sounds like fun, hope theres not too much snow over there by then!

I just saw a job posting on climbto350.com in which John Towner called himself the Chief Pilot. Is Murray Brown not there anymore?

JT was the Chief Pilot for as long as I was there (12/04-04/06), and Murray was the Director of Operations.

NoPax is right! JT has and is still the CP. Murray has and is still the DO.
Hey Peter, how's that King Air treating you? I've got another overnight in Florida!

I flew for them about a year ago. I lucked out and flew their St. Louis based Commander. I was all by myself with no immediate supervision except for a phone call from the dispatcher GARY! Best schedule in the world -> Mon-Thur 11pm-3am logging 3.3 hrs, weekends and holidays off. It was a fun job for the six months that I did it. I love that commander and would definitely do it again. The money was complete crap though of course and living in St. Louis was horrible(what a crap town it is). It was great flying experience and consider it some of the most challenging flying I've done so far.

Gary's awesome. ;)

I love Gary :rolleyes:! You guys are right, its just been a while since I flew for them, and I forgot. To quote Ron White, "Do you ever forget, I forgot, it happened to me"

Where is the Commander that comes into YIP based at?

Where is the Commander that comes into YIP based at?

When I was there, which was nearly 2 yrs ago, there were 2 based at YIP and I think one came from GRR to YIP, then left. But that changes all the time, as we all know! :D

Latest resources

Back