• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Central Air crash in Michigan?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CAS has great maintenance. I've never had any thoughts or concerns otherwise.

Confirmed through 2 people. I have some friends who fly at North Country out of GLR. They came in about 1 hour ahead of the CAS plane and said they picked up "heavy ice" Plane went down about 1-2 miles from the end of the runway according to them. Don't know anything else. I hope those aboard came out okay.

Is that video of a Central Air commander?

Scott was a great person. He flight instructed in Tulsa OK and had been with the company for about 4 months now. I pray for his family and friends. He will be greatly missed!!

RJPilott said:
[link to scary video of commander being operated safely in ice]

I'll refrain what I really want to say about you out of respect for my co-workers family - something you lack. Didn't you learn your lesson the first time you posted about that video, or do I have to remind everyone what a low-life you really are...

NoPax said:
I'll refrain what I really want to say about you out of respect for my co-workers family - something you lack. Didn't you learn your lesson the first time you posted about that video, or do I have to remind everyone what a low-life you really are...

I think you just did. Dont hold back now.

How is posting a link to a video made by one of your pilots show my disrespect for the family? Matter of fact i believe i posted my prayers to the family. Get with the program.

Now, care to elaborate what happened? Im not one to speculate. Although you may want to go back and edit your posts from the previous thread we both engaged in.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back