• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Censored from the ALPA web boards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boy, I almost died laughing from that. Nowhere does it say Date of Hire. The law was enacted to give protection against the likes of the East pilots, you stupid twits. The problem is when you say fair and equatable an East pilot thinks mine, mine, gimme, gimme.

You saying so doesn't make it so.

I'm afraid you're not even close to being credible and objective.
This coming from some fraud with 5 different usernames!:laugh:
Next he'll sign in as tanker clown or jmoney with some kind of colorful reply!

I just can't wait to get this vote over with. ALPA may have it's shortcomings, but ALPA is the quickest way to the next contract. USAPA is the surest way to lengthy contract delays & continued work under existing work rules and pay.

The leaders of USAPA remind me of Poli.

Thier mindset that they will deliver is amazing. They have no concept of the arduous course they are trying to put themselves on....

TRAINER8....

I have a question for only you. Please help me out with this one.

Numerous East pilots are claiming that MDA pilots were NOT furloughed at the time of the merger but were in fact active mainline pilots. HERE is my big question. How could US Airways hire pilots (LIKE YOU) to fly at mainline (since you claim MDA was mainline) when there were some 2000 pilots furloughed? Everybody knows that before an airline can hire people off the street such as ALG or PDT pilots they must go all the way down the list and back up the list. Then once everybody has either accepted or declined recall they could bring on newhires such as yourself.

So again; how were MDA pilots active mainline pilots when you were hired off the street with some 2000 pilots on furlough?

Green:

The answer to your question is archived throughout this web board both in this forum and on the Regional board.

Start a new thread if you really want to know. This isn't the place

I question how sincere your really want "help." The history is well documented. I'm sure others will chime in with some comments.

Short answer--it isn't me that made the decision...it is US Airways, with some recent legal nudging from a growing DFR suit against ALPA that has strong merit. Ask the Concerned Pilots of ALPA and their leadership. They are most familiar.

T8

ALPA has always touted their merger policy as a major benefit of being an ALPA carrier. Now, any unionized carrier basically has ALPA merger policy available to it. This marginalizes ALPA's usefullness, and is the reason why they are not going out of their way to advertise this new law.

ALPA has always touted their merger policy as a major benefit of being an ALPA carrier. Now, any unionized carrier basically has ALPA merger policy available to it. This marginalizes ALPA's usefullness, and is the reason why they are not going out of their way to advertise this new law.

Riiiight.

Its called taking advantage of your provider. Children and teenagers live this creed daily.

The 40 hour work week and two day weekends are union concepts that we all expect, and even that is eroding... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3072426/

There will always be some flavor of the month scheme to screw labor. Just because the problems of yesterday are solved doesn't mean the future is effortless.

Latest resources

Back