• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CE-421B Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are happy with the aircraft and pay, go for it. Forget about the part that says: "they are planning to move on to the next level of aircraft after 3 years"
If you are there after three years when they "move on to the next level of aircraft" then you dont need to know about it now. Consider it as one of the instructions the judge gives to the jury to ignore certain evidence.

Menya said:
If you are happy with the aircraft and pay, go for it. Forget about the part that says: "they are planning to move on to the next level of aircraft after 3 years"
If you are there after three years when they "move on to the next level of aircraft" then you dont need to know about it now. Consider it as one of the instructions the judge gives to the jury to ignore certain evidence.
Meyna,

You make a good point.

The reason that I was asking for the conquest figures b/c Pro Pilot and NBAA don't publish data for piston twins. In the negotiations I want to be able to have a reason for the amount of money I ask for. If Midrange Conquest Capt is $51,000 then I think its reasonable to ask for $40,000-45,000

Last edited:
paulsalem said:
What cat would I fall under: single pilot, and single airplane operation.

Being single pilot, you'd be doing some of the duties of all of them. The DO/Dept Mgr spot really doesn't apply until you get more than one pilot. You would also have more responsibilities than just a plain old Captain. IMHO, the CP slot would be a fair placement.

Cool.

Thanks IHateMgmt and everyone else. Interview was Monday but he had a trip pop up. So hopefully it will be later this week.

paulsalem said:
Meyna,

You make a good point.

The reason that I was asking for the conquest figures b/c Pro Pilot and NBAA don't publish data for piston twins. In the negotiations I want to be able to have a reason for the amount of money I ask for. If Midrange Conquest Capt is $51,000 then I think its reasonable to ask for $40,000-45,000

I was in a similar situation not too long ago and came to the determination that when there isn't a real defined salary range for the a/c, you should ask what you are worth as a pilot. Assuming your credentials are accurate on FI, I would stick to $45 w/ beni's. Maybe let them bend you down to $43, but be careful... if they are nickel and diming before this thing even starts, its gonna get ten times worse once they get they're first few bills. You may want to save yourself the trouble and look at other options if this happens. Sell them on your safety and performance records and you should have no problem getting the $45k.

paulsalem said:
Cool.

Thanks IHateMgmt and everyone else. Interview was Monday but he had a trip pop up. So hopefully it will be later this week.

Not a problem... break a leg.

Latest resources

Back