CCAir folks at Netjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flywrite

Any former CCAir pilots at NJ? I'm getting back into flying after a bit of a medical issue and am very interested in NetJets. PM if you're interested in helping out a former Chicken guy!

thanks!

There's lots of ex-Chicken at NetJets...Jimmy(the ex-wrestler) included!! I'm not there but know one well and others just from flying with them at the Chicken. Feel free to PM me, I think I know where to lead you to ex-Chickerners that are there and enjoying it.

If you haven't been flying for awhile you might have a problem getting an interview, check the website for requirements, not sure but I think they want pilots that have been flying.

edit, just checked the website and it doesn't have anything about being current or hour requirments in the past year, but I've heard of people having problems because they hadn't flown in sometime.

Last edited:
If you haven't been flying for awhile you might have a problem getting an interview, check the website for requirements, not sure but I think they want pilots that have been flying.

edit, just checked the website and it doesn't have anything about being current or hour requirments in the past year, but I've heard of people having problems because they hadn't flown in sometime.

I figured the currency thing would be a stumblng block. I'm looking at a couple of options to get current, including some local part-time King Air flying or biting the bullet and going to a regional.

I'm glad you're God's gift to flying....now I can relax!

Are you bound to going to Net Jets or are you there??
Well?

currency

The company does want CURRENT pilots ! They are not takeing anyone thats not ! I dont know why or what they consider current, but if youve not flowen for a while, you aint gonna get in.

Do find a gig where you can get some hours in the meantime..........

I had two airline friends get rejected 'cause they waited too long to apply (one a year, the other 2 years) :(

Guys,

No need to chew on each other.

NetJets wants CURRENT pilots for a reason... the flying aspect is the easier part of the job description here. The customer service aspect of the job here is quite demanding at times and requires more effort than flying (IMHO).

The flying part should be second nature and old hat by the time an interview candidate walks into NJHQ.

Flying skills are expected. Good attitude is required. Self respect is a necessity and a keen eye for customer service is just plane awesome... when interviewing at NJA.

My advice would be to make sure that your logs and resume reflect that you have tried to emulate the above at another company (to sharpen your pencil on another sharpener) and then come in.

You'll do fine.

Latest resources

Back