Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

saviboy

Hi
I am looking for a Cargo job. Tired of flying passengers.
I have 1200tt 300me 230 turboprop SIC.
I am not interested in flying props anymore. I can move but finding something in FL would be great. I know I dont have enough time to try the big ones such as arrow, kalitta,etc... but I was thinking about a lear job or something like this
anybody with leads/advice?
thanks

Tired of flying PAX with 1200TT. Thanks I needed a laugh this morning.
I got tired of flying PAX about 4000 hours ago.;)

AA

Really quickly...

Sorry to get off subject from your question but...

What's wrong with props? Really, I'm asking this question because I don't see the big whoop-di-do with jets. Maybe I'm missing something here, if I am, please fill me in.

eP.

ePilot22 said:
Sorry to get off subject from your question but...

What's wrong with props? Really, I'm asking this question because I don't see the big whoop-di-do with jets. Maybe I'm missing something here, if I am, please fill me in.

eP.

Go fly a jet 1st and then come back and talk Mr. 500 hour wonderboy. I suppose you have never been with a hot chick either and you sit and wonder about what your are missing out on as you come home to your ugly woman every night.

AAflyer said:
Tired of flying PAX with 1200TT. Thanks I needed a laugh this morning.
I got tired of flying PAX about 4000 hours ago.;)

AA

You are welcome. I am happy I was able to provide you with a good laugh.
I just want to fly cargo for a while. maybe I ll like it maybe not. I
I fly a 19 seater, therefore no flight attendant, no coffee, etc...Maybe thats why...

for the other post, well, props are for boats, aren't they?

Lequip said:
Go fly a jet 1st and then come back and talk Mr. 500 hour wonderboy. I suppose you have never been with a hot chick either and you sit and wonder about what your are missing out on as you come home to your ugly woman every night.
Thank for the compliment. I am ,from what I have been told a wonder, kind of God's gift to aviation if you want. 1200hr though, not 500.
For the chick thing, i dont know but I dated 3 high fashion models and a couple of regular models, but I guess they were kind of ugly as you say.

Seriously what s wrong with what I said?
I just want to fly something different. differrent operations. differrent kind of flying.

Last edited:
Huh?

Lequip said:

Soooo...flying a jet is like being with a hot chick?

eP.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back