• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo Flying in Africa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm may be the Captain (and all that bumfh) but SWMBO is the Admiral. Orders are often phrased as requests or merely observations. One risks Her displeasure at one's own risk.

I'm may be the Captain (and all that bumfh) but SWMBO is the Admiral. Orders are often phrased as requests or merely observations. One risks Her displeasure at one's own risk.

Classic!

One of the coolest guys I know worships the ground "his Queen" walks on in conversation. If it were just about anybody else, it would sound like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I'd bet you're much like my close friend.

.... written with express permission from my parole officer.

Hi!

Well, I've been mostly wearing shorts (unless in uniform) as it's hot here almost all the time.

I prefer it when my CEO wears a skirt, commando style, but she usually wears pants or a dress. If the pants show off her great a$$, then I'm all for that!

I don't care what she wears, as long as she takes it off for me!

cliff
NBO

Hey Cliff!
It sounds like you've got the hang of everything OK. Just a note of warning. Be careful and discreet about taking pictures over there, especially of anything military. It took me three hours and some cash to get my FE's camera back in Lagos because he was taking pictures on the ramp. I took most of mine from the cockpit or one of the doors.
Have fun and enjoy the visit from your CEO/Social Director!

Hi!

Yeah, camera useage is variable, and you have to be careful.

In Juba I was taking pictures openly on the ramp as our mgmt wanted photos of the dropped pallet and the taxiway ramp conditions as we have been going through a lot of tires there. No one said anything to me, so that was good!

cliff
NBO

Classic!

One of the coolest guys I know worships the ground "his Queen" walks on in conversation. If it were just about anybody else, it would sound like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I'd bet you're much like my close friend.

.... written with express permission from my parole officer.

Worship?? Well, no, but we've been married a long time though it doesn't seem so. I've no desire to attempt a trade in on a younger model.

Had to bump this up seeing as Mr Cliff and friends made the Wall Street Journal today. Good work guys...

Hi!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124682983549497219.html

There were 3 pilots from USA Jet mentioned in the article, plus employees from a number of other companies. The article was about layoffs and laws to protect employees, in general. USA Jet was one example in the article.

cliff
NBO

Latest resources

Back