• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo 360?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
they pay for you to get to training, the hotel, $500 per week, per diem at training I think $24 per day. When you hit OE you start hourly, $67.50. You get to keep the mileage and depending on the hotel you keep the points.

Thanks Unwashed...you have given me GREAT info. I hope that I hear something SOON!:cool:

Having trouble getting ANY info from their website. The backround comes up fine but it's just a blank red screen with an icon in the upper left corner. Anybody got a better link or an email address/fax number to send resumes to? Thanks in advance.

they pay for you to get to training, the hotel, $500 per week, per diem at training I think $24 per day. When you hit OE you start hourly, $67.50. You get to keep the mileage and depending on the hotel you keep the points.

When will you get over to the FO seat, and do they have good productive trips?

hdodo, you may have to set you cookies to allow the site to open.

the trips for the most part are productive you always end up with a few that aren't

My trip
day 1 DH JFK
day 2 JFK-ANC
day 3 ANC-ORD
day 4 ORD-ANC
day 5 off (going fishing for king's)
day 6 ANC-ORD
day 7 ORD_ANC
day 8 ANC-JFK
day 9 DH SEA Home

Last edited:
I have seen that the only domicile listes is SEA, do all the company pilots live there or you guys have some pilots that commute. I have been thinking about applying but a commute from South Florida can be kind of troublesome.

They pay for your ticket no matter where you live. We have many people in the southeast, Atlanta, Tampa, Jacksonville to name a few.

We have a couple of guys who live there and they start their trips from LA. Same with New York, Chitown, or ANC.

Medical Coverage Info

Unwashed-Any C360 folks,

Any idea how much family medical coverage would be? Thanks for all the info so far, very informative thread.

Latest resources

Back