• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo 360?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are an ACMI carrier for KAL. All flights originate in ICN with a tech stop in ANC. Our 3 main US destinations are JFK, ORD, and LAX with one weekly trip to DFW. They go back to ICN via ANC

Airline Pilot Central indicates you guys will be getting (or ordering) 6 cargo 777s with a few more options. Is that true? If so, how soon would you expect them on the property?

It changes all the time, I had 6800 TT 2800 TPIC but no heavy time, that may have changed. With your A/C listed you should not have a problem.

ref my times , should I bother applying ?

The $68 and $110 an hour are they for first year? What about second, third ...? Everyone starts at the fe panel?
For first year I consider these salaries not bad at all, considering the trips are scheduled and between relatively well developed nations. For comparison, I fly a 3-engined wide-body worldwide, with often very little support to the sh1ttiest places in the world. A 3 year f/o makes the same amount as at cargo 360, for a captain it takes 7 years. We do have an ALPA contract, and lately the amount of grievances regarding scheduling and pay practises are increasing dramatically. It's wonderful if you can settle a dispute with management without having to resort to a union. Sadly, in this industry those companies are few and far between.

How are the commutes arranged? Any business class travel anywhere? No 15 hour commutes across the pond on USAir cattleclass with just one miniscule meal and 2 drinks?

I'm still confused about the schedules. I do understand 7 day trips or 10 day trips. How many days do you really spend at home, especially living in the pacific NW? That would be a deciding factor for me.

I'm getting very interested in cargo 360

How long after you applied did they call you? Did you apply through the website?

Latest resources

Back