Cares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Some guy

Curious to know how one can negatively spin the fact that a company in good financial standing doesn’t need, didn’t ask for, and didn’t take any money offered as stimulus assistance from the government. I’ve seen it broadcast as bad from two separate places now. How and why?

SG

Because it makes them look bad and that’s all they can use in their feeble attempt to make the competition look bad. In fact it makes them look bad. But hey. At least one of them was going to use some of that money to true up the pilot salaries.

Because it makes them look bad and that’s all they can use in their feeble attempt to make the competition look bad. In fact it makes them look bad. But hey. At least one of them was going to use some of that money to true up the pilot salaries.
Hopefully they did...and hopefully they restored salaries back to 100% for all employees. I think their constant media / public attacks are rather childish, but I never wish bad on their employees. I’m grateful to work for leadership who doesn’t even waste time responding to them. I would be embarrassed as an employee.
SG

Last edited:
Hopefully they did...and hopefully they restored salaries back to 100% for all employees. I think their constant media / public attacks are rather childish, but I never wish bad on their employees. I’m grateful to work for leadership who doesn’t even waste time responding to them. I would be embarrassed as an employee.
SG

I feel bad for those that opposed union decertification. Those that supported it are worse than scabs and deserve everything they get.

Latest resources

Back