Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
To the new-hire in the airport where I was going to the airport where he wanted to be for work.....

Careful wandering around in that hot "Regional Airline Acedemy"(creating airline pilots for airline jobs, Deland, Fla) polo with that super CAE lanyard for the creds with your oh-so-cute picture on it. Quite the vision. I was hoping that you would try to j/s on my flight so I could quote you a price for that seat, too.

Some people don't like people like you. And if it's just a shirt that you found in a thrift store...sorry....burn it before someone messes up your hair.

svcta said:
To the new-hire in the airport where I was going to the airport where he wanted to be for work.....

Say Again Center?

Exactly...

OK, my turn.....

SennaP1 said:
Say Again Center?

My thoughts exactly.

Major Metalhead said:
Your just jealous thats all

It's you're, as in "you're (you are) an idiot due to the lack of punctuation skills that you possess"; not your, as in "that looks like the chick I banged last night....are you sure that's a picture of your wife?"

If the common public ever saw the lack of education that is displayed on this board, most of them would be terrified to fly.

Long Time Gone said:
My thoughts exactly.

It's you're, as in "you're (you are) an idiot due to the lack of punctuation skills that you possess"; not your, as in "that looks like the chick I banged last night....are you sure that's a picture of your wife?"

If the common public ever saw the lack of education that is displayed on this board, most of them would be terrified to fly.

Last edited:
now you're all catching on.......excellent. Is this the party to whom I am speaking?

Latest resources

Back