careful, sporty....

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
Total Time
SOLO!
To the new-hire in the airport where I was going to the airport where he wanted to be for work.....

Careful wandering around in that hot "Regional Airline Acedemy"(creating airline pilots for airline jobs, Deland, Fla) polo with that super CAE lanyard for the creds with your oh-so-cute picture on it. Quite the vision. I was hoping that you would try to j/s on my flight so I could quote you a price for that seat, too.

Some people don't like people like you. And if it's just a shirt that you found in a thrift store...sorry....burn it before someone messes up your hair.

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
svcta said:
To the new-hire in the airport where I was going to the airport where he wanted to be for work.....
Say Again Center?

svcta

Total Time
SOLO!
Exactly...

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
OK, my turn.....

SennaP1 said:
Say Again Center?
My thoughts exactly.

Major Metalhead said:
Your just jealous thats all
It's you're, as in "you're (you are) an idiot due to the lack of punctuation skills that you possess"; not your, as in "that looks like the chick I banged last night....are you sure that's a picture of your wife?"

If the common public ever saw the lack of education that is displayed on this board, most of them would be terrified to fly.

Total Time
Long Time Gone said:
My thoughts exactly.

It's you're, as in "you're (you are) an idiot due to the lack of punctuation skills that you possess"; not your, as in "that looks like the chick I banged last night....are you sure that's a picture of your wife?"

If the common public ever saw the lack of education that is displayed on this board, most of them would be terrified to fly.

Last edited:

svcta

Total Time
SOLO!
now you're all catching on.......excellent. Is this the party to whom I am speaking?

pilotmyf

Total Time
3:15am
svcta said:

Careful wandering around in that hot "Regional Airline Acedemy"(creating airline pilots for airline jobs, Deland, Fla) polo with that super CAE lanyard for the creds with your oh-so-cute picture on it. Quite the vision. I was hoping that you would try to j/s on my flight so I could quote you a price for that seat, too.

Some people don't like people like you. And if it's just a shirt that you found in a thrift store...sorry....burn it before someone messes up your hair.
Wow, you are (your) a mess!!

Tim47SIP

Serving for the USofA
Total Time
What the heck?

Is it just me? Or does it make more sense saying it backwards. Wow!

acaTerry

SAPM
Total Time
7000+
pilotmyf said:
Wow, you are (your) a mess!!
Strike three. In this case it is "you're". I just love the American public school system....

737 Pylt

Banned
Um....Floats anyone??
Total Time
enough
Tim47SIP said:

Is it just me? Or does it make more sense saying it backwards. Wow!
Try reading it after a 6 pack. It worked for me and now makes perfect sense!

viper548

Total Time
737 Pylt said:
Try reading it after a 6 pack. It worked for me and now makes perfect sense!
If you have downed a six pack this early in the day, you rock!!

climbhappy

ex pat
Total Time
I think the guy that posted the thread drank a six pack and did a bong hit.

Axel

Did six bong hits and drank a beer. Then he posted the thread. Then he got something to eat.